You are here
Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisors
- Leeds City Centre
About Our Client
My client are a Leeds based company that offer a fantastic progression plan within financial services and investments .
- Provide a friendly and professional seLMSce to our customers through a variety of channels including inbound and out1stnd phone, written, emails and social media. Present a positive impression of yourself1std TD.
- Achieve expectation against the Customer Experience Commitments in call quality and other channels in line with our quality model.
- Deliver high levels of customer service. Keep promises and ensure 1st time resolution - including following up on issues passed to other people/departments.
- Take ownership of product or service requests, identifying when and where the query is best handled, transferring to other relevant departments as appropriate.
- Identifying when to escalate, log or transfer customer complaints with a view to 1st time resolution.
- Minimise risk to the business by meeting or exceeding service error rates and adhering to customer authentication processes.
- Maintain customer records by updating accurate account information.
- Consider customer needs beyond the initial query, including identifying and acting upon retention opportunities.
- Be available from the start to the end of your shift to efficiently and effectively provide great customer service on all channels.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit.
- Support the training team with the development of new recruits into the Customer Service function.
- Adhere to mandatory training timings (LMS).
- Adhere to the Treating Customers Fairly and the Training and Competence principles.
- Use the training and competence scheme to maintain the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to carry out the role competently.
- Treat customers fairly at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced accuracy and attention to detail - minimal errors with no repeat occurrences.
- Intermediate ability to tailor approach to meet the individual needs of the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate IT skills - ability to navigate a broad range of internal systems.
- Foundation ability to work independently, using judgement to appropriately escalate issues to management or other departments.
- Foundation knowledge of the user functionality of our website and tools
- Foundation level ability to use email handler systems
What's on Offer
Fantastic offer for progression
Temp to Perm Opportunity