You are here
Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services
- Great Long Term Role
- Good Business with a reputable brand
About Our Client
My client are a well known financial services company based in Leeds, they are looking to recruit enthusiastic skilled individuals to their already busy team.
There are a number of positions to join this exciting team in Leeds, you will be providing Administration Support at all levels throughout the business, this team is integral to the smooth running of the company. Duties will include:
- Provide outstanding customer service to meet the requirements of both internal and external customers
- Responsible for the account opening and maintenance of UK and Overseas individual & joint accounts
- Make customer contact via phone email /letter to enable straight through processing for new accounts as appropriate.
- Timely and accurate processing of all customer data
- Responsible for the processing of all daily time critical tasks as per departmental productivity measures
- Responsible for the administration of tax documentation on all individual & joint accounts
- Responsible for customer activity monitoring and customer screening
- Maintain customer records by updating accurate account information.
- Continually recommending improvements to increase efficiency and improve quality
- Be part of the departmental telephone query team to support all queries and requests from internal customers
- Treat clients fairly at all times
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence
- Use the training and competence scheme to maintain the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to carry out the role competently.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be Immediately Available for work - Essential
- Proven admin or assistant experience - Essential
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures - Essential
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work - Essential
- Attention to detail - Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill - Essential
- Proficiency in MS Office - Desirable
What's on Offer