You are here
Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service Administrator
- Bradford - BD4
About Our Client
My client are a Manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Bradford
Responding to enquiries by telephone or email efficiently and accurately from both internal and external sources.
- Providing product details and advice suited to requirements.
- Dealing with blue chip clients including major multiples competently and professionally.
- Completing required documentation and reports, using the companies in-house IT systems.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments and other offices when required.
- Taking ownership of complaints and seeing through to the point of resolution.
- Building strong relationships with key clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of customer Service within a business to business environment.
- Ideally have worked for a manufacturing business, especially within the B2B industry.
- Confident telephone manner and will have excellent IT skills.
- A strong work ethic and a real passion for providing excellent levels of customer Service to your clients.
What's on Offer