You are here
Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES EDINBURGH
About Our Client
My client a FTSE 250 organisation has been a major part of the industry for over 40 years now. Due to expansion we are now looking for another career driven Customer Relationship Manager.
The Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing all pre-existing accounts that are created by the Business Development Managers. This role will require strong relationship building skills and the ability to problem solve quickly.
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Relationship Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of B2B sales experience.
- Ideally experience of working with SME'S TO Major Corporations.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent diary management skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Highly proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- No more than 6 points on your drivers licence.
What's on Offer
- £23,000 - £26,000 BASIC SALARY DOE