You are here
- Customer Executive - Leeds
- Financial Services
About Our Client
My client are a leading financial services provider.
- To understand customer needs on the phone and respond effectively
- To build key contacts across the business to support customer enquiry resolutions
- Keeping accurate records on the system for all transactions
- Dealing with incoming customer product returns
- Maintaining accuracy in all stock movement
- Supporting the "return to vendor" process
- Providing team support where appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think independently
- Proactive nature
- Available on short notice
- Confident yet not overpowering nature
- Ability to commit to a temporary role
- Be educated to GCSE level.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to provide a high level of Customer Service.
- Have experience dealing with a wide range of customers.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Have a pro-active and can do attitude.
- Be computer literate
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for a proactive and willing candidate who is looking for a new career within a reputable well known company. The role will be for 35/40 hours per week and will be shift work from 10:00am-18:00pm weekly. The role will also require 1 Saturday per month.
7 month fixed term contract
Permanent Progression available