You are here
- Immediate Start!
- 3-6 months contract
About Our Client
This successful business based in Liverpool has developed its reputation over the last few years through excellent customer service and has built a strong presence in the UK and is now recognised as one of the most recognised companies in it's sector.
Due to several large acquisitions in the UK this role is to help the accountancy/ credit control team which this massive period of growth and change and to focus on setting new processes in place.
As the Senior Credit Controller/ Credit Specialist, you will take responsibility for the following:
- Making sure that controls and processes are in place to help support business growth strategy
- Make any process change recommendations
- Credit risk assessment of new and existing customers, and identifying potential issues with risk and/or compliance
- Ensuring all KPIs are met (cash collection, overdue debt, query resolutions days, number of queries, debtor days)
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance of accounts receivable function and help optimise cash flow
- Developing robust query resolution procedures in order to ensure all claims are resolved promptly
- Working proactively on improving and implementing new procedures to help automate processes to allow for a more efficient department
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, the successful senior credit controller/ credit specialist:
- Will have previous experience of process change within a credit control team
- Will have a track record of adding value and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset
- Must have a strong personality with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be a great people person and able to work with a diverse customer portfolio
What's on Offer
We will offer the applicant for the Credit Specialist vacancy:
- 3-6 month contract in a market leading company
- Free on site parking
- Great working environment
- Immediate start.