You are here
Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
About Our Client
This business is based in Salford and is well established, providing excellent services across the UK. You will sit within a busy accountancy team of 12 and report directly in to the Credit Manager. This is an Excellent opportunity for an individual seeking longevity and a great working environment.
This credit control role is a full business to business ledger management opportunity. You will report directly in to the Credit Control Manager and will liaise with the finance manager with relevant information on request.
The Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identifying queries on the accounts and liaising with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Opening new accounts and regularly credit checking.
- Reconciling customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Producing reports for colleagues and Managers on a regular basis.
- Raising sales invoices as required.
- Cross train into accounts payable and assistant accountant
The Successful Applicant
Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk profile:
The successful candidate will require the following skills;
- Experience within business to business credit control
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
What's on Offer
This role will offer;
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Free car Parking
- Great working environment