You are here
Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
About Our Client
Our client is a fast expanding recruitment agency based 2 minutes away from the City centre in Salford. Lovely working conditions, free parking and Easily accessible on public transport make this an exciting career opportunity.
the Credit Controller/Sales ledger Clerk will be reporting to the Financial Controller and duties will include:
- Being in charge of the company aged debt ledger, chasing payments via telephone and e-mail - logging all calls.
- Issuing statements, final demands etc
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Resolving queries on accounts - issuing credit notes etc if required
- Raising sales invoices as required
- Allocating payments received to customer accounts
- Credit checking and opening new accounts
- Liaising with Solicitors s required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk will have worked previously in a similar role. They will be happy working on their owen initiative in a varied role, working within company guidelines and towards targets.
What's on Offer
- Easily commutable on public transport
- Excellent working conditions
- Interesting and varied role