You are here
Credit Controller/Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Credit Controller
About Our Client
Our client is a local well established and respected manufacturing company based in Tameside.
The role of Credit Controller/Purchase Ledger Clerk will be reporting to the Credit Manager and duties will include:
- Assisting the Credit Manager with all aspects of credit Control including, chasing outstanding accounts via telephone and e-mail - logging all calls.
- Account and Statement reconciliations.
- resolving queries on accounts
- Cash allocation to customer accounts.
- Raising monthly statements and final demand letters.
- Raising sales invoices as required.
- Updating customer records, change of address;s and bank details etc
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger as required.
- Updating information on SAGE 200.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller/Purchase Ledger Clerk will have previously worked within a similar role. They will have good excel skills and will be comfortable on the phones. Experience of using Sage Line 200 is also an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration.
- Hours = 8.00am - 5.00pm. 4.00pm finish on Friday.
- Interesting and varied role.
- Free parking.