You are here
- Exciting role as a Credit Controller in Barnet at a leading FMCG company
- Requires someone with at least 18 months of credit control experience.
About Our Client
This Credit Controller position is seen as a key member of the finance function long with the wider business, with a great track record of rewarding staff and offing flexibility for individuals to over achieve. A vibrant and sociable team with parking on site and a supportive supervisor and manager to aid in providing a good handover and in depth education on the key accounts you'll be managing.
Credit Controller duties and responsibilities;
- Responsible for major accounts (including FMCG, Manufacturing, wholesale and retail).
- Responsible for maintenance of all web based accounts.
- Liaising with customers to ensure payment is received on time.
- Customer query resolution.
- Account reconciliations.
- Monthly cash flow projections.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will be numerate and have a good understanding of accounting transactions with solid credit control experience and ideally a background building relationships with key accounts and customers.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communicator
- Proven credit control experience
- Ideally knowledge of the FMCG industry
What's on Offer
Flexibility, great sociable working environment, parking on site and competitive package