You are here
This position is now filled
£18,000 - £20,000
- Credit Controller
About Our Client
A successful organisation with continued plans for expansion
- Ensure processing and coding of sales invoices are within correct period and that invoices are in sequential order.
- Build liaison with depots and Business Managers to enable timely receipt of all company debtors, including:
- (40 Contracts, Domestic and Commercial)
- Work with the Treasury Assistant to ensure receipt postings are up to date and accurate.
- process weekly inter-company receipts.
- Ensure the timely closure of the Sales Ledger each month.
- Provide integral support in the administration and financial reporting for the team
- review and authorisation of monthly VAT receipts.
The Successful Applicant
- Credit Control / Sales Ledger background
- IT Literate (Excel)
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package