You are here
- Credit Controller
- Permanent, Hamilton
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consultancy within the Professional Services sector. They have a head office based in Hamilton.
The successful Credit Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Telephone recovery of funds, negotiating repayment terms or settlement options
- Liaising with clients to provide pre-litigation advice
- Monitor and review payment arrangements and chase arrears when required
- Liaise with 3rd parties (Bailiffs, Sheriff Officers) during the recovery process
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Operations Manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a previous working knowledge of a Credit Control position, and will be comfortable chasing outstanding monies by telephone/ email/ letter. A previous working knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be advantageous but not essential.
What's on Offer
The successful Credit Controller will be offered a salary of up to £22,000 plus benefits.