You are here
- Credit Controller
About Our Client
Our client is a well established SME based in Manchester City Centre. Easily accessible via public transport and free car parking, make this an Employer of choice.
As the Credit Controller you will be working within a busy finance team supporting the Customer Services team.
- Chasing debt via phone, email and letter
- Raising credit and debit notes
- Negotiating payment plans
- Issuing statements to customers
- Credit checking and agreeing credit limits
- Placing accounts on hold/stop
- Calculating commission payments from amounts received
- Allocating payments received
The Successful Applicant
About the ideal Credit Controller
To be successful in this role, your CV will demonstrate some experience of working within a previous Credit Control/Sales ledger role. You will forge excellent relationships with your customers to ensure that payments are received on time and without and problems.
Credit Control experience
Strong relationship building skills
Query resolution skills
Good Excel skills
Flexible and adaptable
What's on Offer
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary on offer for this role is £18,000. This role also comes with a range of benefits including free on site parking and pension.