You are here
This position is now filled
- Market leading Automotive business based in Leeds
- Excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller
About Our Client
This well established automotive business has office throughout the UK, they are growing rapidly and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Controller to join their successful Accounts Receivable team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a market leading business that offer excellent training and development opportunities.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and will work in a busy team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; opening new accounts, setting credit limits, credit checking new customers, setting up payment plans, chasing outstanding payments via telephone, letter and email, sending reminder letters when required, resolving customer queries and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work in a team whilst using their own initiative
What's on Offer
Free on site parking + excellent public transport links + company pension scheme + excellent benefits