You are here
This position is now filled
- New Credit Control Position based in North Leeds
- Immediate Start Available with No Interview Required
About Our Client
Our client have a strong reputation within the FMCG market and serve a wide variety of clients all over the UK. They are highly regarded for their business achievements and have received numerous awards for their high quality level of service amongst the B2B market.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and will work in a busy Accounts Receivable team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; authorising sales orders, credit checking new accounts, setting credit limits, chasing outstanding payments via telephone, letter and email, cash allocations, maintaining customer relationships, resolving queries, working closely with the internal queries team and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent MS Excel skills (V Look Ups and Pivot Tables) - Essential
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Have a strong background in Credit Control - Essential
- Excellent customer service skills - Desirable
- Have reduced aged debt and chased outstanding payments - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£9.00 - Â£11.00 per hour + accessible location + free car parking on site + flexible working hours + immediate start available + great staff benefits