You are here
This position is now filled
- Market leading retail business based in Halifax
- Excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller
About Our Client
This rapidly growing Manufacturing business located in Halifax has grown over the years through a number of acquisitions and they are an award winning organisation. They are currently recruiting a permanent Credit Controller to join their successful Finance team.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the group Credit Manager and will work in a busy Credit Control department.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; B2B debt collection via telephone, email and letter, posting cash, ensuring systems are kept up to date, resolving customer queries in a timely manner, monthly debt reporting and assisting senior management during month end, other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in B2B debt collection - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written - Essential
- The ability to work in a team whilst using their own initiative - Essential
- Excellent customer service skills - Essential
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and V Look Ups) - Desirable
What's on Offer
Individual monthly bonus + free on site parking + excellent company benefits