You are here
This position is now filled
- New Temporary Credit Control Position in Halifax
- Excellent Long Term Opportunity with Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
Since establishment, our client have gained a very wide presence both online and in the UK market and are renowned for their high quality supplies. They pride themselves on manufacturing the majority of their products within the UK and have a number of exciting new operations taking place towards the end of 2016.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and will work in a busy Accounts Receivable team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; authorising sales orders, credit checking new accounts, setting credit limits, chasing outstanding payments via telephone, letter and email, cash allocations, maintaining customer relationships, resolving queries, working closely with the internal queries team and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent MS Excel skills (V Look Ups and Pivot Tables) - Essential
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Have a strong background in Credit Control - Essential
- Excellent customer service skills - Desirable
- A highly organised approach to work - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£9.00 - Â£11.00 per hour + accessible location + free car parking on site + flexible working hours + immediate start available + plush offices + long term opportunity