You are here
This position is now filled
- Rapidly growing retail business based in Wakefield
- Excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller
About Our Client
This innovative retail business based in Wakefield has grown rapidly in the last 12 months, they offer a diverse product range and they are market leaders in their field. A fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Controller to join their successful Finance team based in their head office.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Finance Manager and will work in a stand alone role.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; opening new accounts, credit checking accounts, chasing over due payments via telephone, letter and email, issuing reminder letters, resolving invoice queries in a timely manner, assisting with month end reporting and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control / Collections
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including MS Excel (pivot tables and V Look ups)
- A highly organised approach to work
- Previously worked within the Retail industry - desirable
What's on Offer
Free on site parking + company pension scheme + easily accessible on public transport + additional company benefits