You are here
- Credit Controller
- Great Opportunity
About Our Client
Great opportunity to Credit Controller you will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices via telephone and email. To achieve this it is important that you enjoy talking to people and have the ability to build up a strong rapport with customers and clients.
- Working as part of a small team to exceed predetermined cash collection and debtor days target.
- Building rapport and relationships with clients to facilitate timely settlement of invoices.
- Liaising with clients and consultants to resolve invoice queries regards to rates and hours.
- Banking & Cash allocation.
- Running and interpreting credit check reports.
- Liaising with credit insurers in relation to obtaining credit limits.
- General administrative duties, invoicing, obtaining POs etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in a previous credit Control role.
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent communication ability.
- A good telephone manner is essential
What's on Offer
If you are a hard working individual who is ambitious and has the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.