You are here
- Credit Controller
- New Job Opportunity!
About Our Client
My client has a great career opportunity for an individual to join their central Credit Control team based at their Birmingham hub where you will build customer relationships and deal with a wide range of enquiries.
- Delivering a first class customer experience at all times
- Pro-active outbound collection activity; phone calls/emails/statements/letters.
- Maintain integrity of own portfolio of accounts by ensuring regular reconciliation with customer's account payable.
- Ensure queries are entered promptly and liaise with customer services to drive through to resolution.
- Ensure stop status of accounts is accurately maintained and communicated in line with credit procedures.
- Ensure customer's orders on hold are dealt with promptly and released where appropriate in line with manufacturing deadlines.
- Ensure cash collection and aged debt reduction targets are met
- Escalate non-compliance to credit policy to Credit Manager
- Recognise and escalate cash flow problems
- Allocate cash as required
- Month End procedures as required
The Successful Applicant
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded employer that can offer career progression and development to talented and ambitious individuals.
Candidate must have a proven track record in a Credit Control Role.
What's on Offer
Excellent location with good public transport links
Great competitive benefits
£20,000 - £22,000