You are here
- Working for a field leader
- Highly competitive salary
About Our Client
This client has been an established market leader for many years; as their company continues to grow, a new position as a Credit Controller has become recently available.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Be responsible for the progression and resolution of queries or disputes
- Build and maintain relationships with key businesses contacts
- Accurately record collection activity in relevant systems in a clear and concise manner
- Travel to offices across the UK, with the possibility of overnight stays.
- Deliver presentations to wide audiences with confidence
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work efficiently as part of a highly-driven team
- Be able to effectively prioritise workloads and work off their own initiative
What's on Offer
The client, who is working exclusively with Page Personnel Finance, can provide a highly competitive salary as well as a generous benefits scheme. If this Credit Control role appeals to you, please get in touch as soon as possible.