You are here
This position is now filled
- Market leading Construction business based in Leeds
- Excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller
About Our Client
This well established construction business operates in over 50 countries and is the market leader across Europe. A fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Controller to join their growing Finance team based in Leeds. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a market leading business that offers excellent training and support.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Accounts Receivable Manager and will work in a busy Finance team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; raising invoices in an accurate and timely manner, liaison with project and site managers to resolve any invoice queries, chasing outstanding payments via telephone, letter and email, reconciliations, assisting with month end reporting and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good customer service skills
- A highly organised approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills including MS Excel (Pivot tables and Vlook ups)
What's on Offer
OTE bonus scheme + company pension scheme + free on site parking + additional company benefits