You are here
£22,000 - £26,000
- Responsible for Credit Control and Sales Ledger
About Our Client
My client are a well known dynamic organisation who invest in their employees.
- Assist the Credit Manager in a fast paced high volume business.
- Managing a portfolio of 700 + live accounts and customers.
- Liaise with external customers and internal customer account managers to resolve problems preventing receipt of payment.
- Regular meetings with Account Managers to discuss accounts and resolve issues.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Issue reminder letters and statements on a monthly basis and as and when requested by customer.
- Contact customers via phone, email; chasing payment for overdue invoices, etc.
- Negotiate payment terms and plans with customers.
- Establish credit limits and risk categories.
- Open Customer and Supplier accounts
- Matching, Batching, coding and entering supplier expense invoices onto the system
- Produce a weekly aged debtors list and monthly for the rest of the companies
- Maintain the sales ledger
The Successful Applicant
- Practical working knowledge of a Credit Control role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Excel skills including V look ups and Pivot tables
- Strong communicator
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to handle pressure and conflicting deadlines
What's on Offer
A competitive package.