You are here
About Our Client
Looking for a Credit Controller to ensure the smooth operation of the credit control function for all UK and Irish companies within the Group.
- Perform all credit control tasks for customers the UK and Ireland
- Chasing customers for payment, following up previous calls and resolving complaints
- Investigating customer queries and liaising with depots.
- Carry out all legal preparation work in respect of delinquent accounts, including liaison with the Company's solicitors.
- Work with the Credit Control Manager and Finance Director on the development of credit control tools that can be used by depots, in order to drive forward the effectiveness and efficiency of the credit control function.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Credit Control Manager or Finance Director, including providing cover for other areas of the Finance Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, to include strong written and verbal communication, both internally and externally to the Company.
- Possesses excellent telephone manner.
- Has the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Has a methodical approach to work, and is able to prioritise their workload.
- Has a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Proactively seeks to improve systems, and is able to bring forward ideas for improvement of the credit control systems.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to their work, and shows willing to assist in covering for colleagues as required.
What's on Offer
£21,000 - £22,000
+ Other competitive benefits