You are here
- Credit Controller
About Our Client
Page Personnel are pleased to be working alongside an established company who are currently seeking a Credit Controller to work in there Shewsbury office. The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively. You will have good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge.
- Full end to end Credit Control
- Report to directors with updates
- Monthly reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
- Answer all emails or pass to relevant member of staff
- Assist customers with their enquiries
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the Branches and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven track record in a Credit Control role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
Great competitive benefits