You are here
This position is now filled
- Market leading Automotive business based in Sheffield
- Must have a background in Credit Control
About Our Client
This market leading business based in Sheffield is growing at a rapid speed, they have a global client base and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Controller to join their Finance team based in Sheffield.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Company Accountant and will work in a busy fast paced Finance team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; chasing payments via telephone, letter and email, allocating cash, daily banking, bank reconciliations, resolving customer queries in a timely manner, accurately processing vehicle billing and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control / Collections
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good customer service skills
- A highly organised approach to work
- The ability to work in a team whilst using their own initiative
- Good IT skills including MS Excel and MS Office
What's on Offer
Parking nearby + 22 days holiday + company pension scheme + additional company benefits