You are here
- An exciting opportunity to join a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Immediate start available
About Our Client
Our client is a Not-for-Profit organisation, they are looking for a credit controller to help with their increased work load on a temporary on-going basis.
Some of the duties for this role as a credit controller will include:
- Chasing outstanding payment via telephone, email and letter.
- Monthly production of the aged debt report.
- Negotiating payment terms with customers.
- Carrying out credit checks on customers.
- Allocating cash to accounts when paid.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Recent experience as a credit controller is essential.
- Must be proactive
- Be immediately available.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive hourly rate for an experienced credit controller to join their team on an on-going temporary basis.