You are here
- A well known charitable organisation
- Responsible for Credit Control and Sales Ledger
About Our Client
This well known charitable organisation based in London provides food and shelter for over 2500 people everyday.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties
- Carry out end to end sales ledger procedures
- Calculating monthly adjustments for the management accounts
- Dispatch invoices to customers
- Communicate with customers and budget holders to resolve any queries
The Successful Applicant
The Credit Controller will have exposure to Credit Control and Sales Ledger procedures. Experience with in the Not for Profit sector is desired but not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £22,000 and £24,000 plus benefits.