You are here
- Fast growing Financial Services business based in the City
- Exciting oppportunity for a Credit Controller
About Our Client
A company that is transforming the way the UK financial services market operates, operating a fresh and cutting-edge approach.
Working in a small and growing credit control team, your duties will include:
- Supporting the Collections Manager with contacting customers who are in arrears
- Contacting customers by phone and email
- Resolving issues with direct debits
- Negotiating payment plans
- Liaising with internal payments, sales and customer relations teams to assist with payments and settlements
- Provide regular and relevant information to investors
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have some previous experience within credit control and be commited to growing your career within this field.
Applications will be considered from candidates with 6-12 months + experience in credit control / collections / payments.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package and a career in fun, fast paced, growing organisation.