You are here
- Experienced Credit Controller needed to join a top Retail company
- Amazing chance to showcase your credit control experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
My client has been in the Retail industry for a number of years now. Their staff have extensive knowledge and operate in a wonderful environment.
They specialise in providing businesses all over England with their first class supplies. Their vision is to become the top leader in their industry and become the number one 'Go To' company for their customers.
The role of a Credit Controller within this company is crucial as they will be responsible for maintaining the company's customer ledger, as well as keep the outstanding debt up to date.
Working as a Credit Controller in Finchley, you will be working closely with the Credit Control and Finance Manager . The key duties and responsibilities needed for this will include:
- Calling specified customers on the debtors ledger at regular intervals throughout the month to chase outstanding balance
- Dealing with any invoice queries as and when they arise
- Providing regular and appropriate feedback to superiors within the business.
Assisting the rest of the Finance / Admin team in all areas of the department when workload and staffing levels require for example, producing invoices, processing purchase invoices, filing and enveloping of outgoing invoice.
Monitoring customer credit limits, applying for insurance on customer accounts and performing initial credit checks on potential customers using Creditsafe and Top Service facilities
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Vast experience in Credit Control is a MUST
Strong numeracy skills with attention to detail
Resilient with excellent telephone manner
Team player and excellent communicator at all levels
Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Ability to work to targets and deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
IT literate - Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision and prioritise workloads.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, 25 days holiday, parking on site, great company pension scheme.