You are here
Credit Controller- Witney- Permanent position
- Fantastic business, lovely and friendly
- Permanent, full time opportunity
About Our Client
With newly refurbished offices and one of the most enjoyable and friendliest working environments, this is the ideal chance to join one of the most well respected and highly regarded businesses in the UK.
Duties of the successful Credit Controller will include:
- Ownership and management of a portfolio of customer accounts, calling customers to ensure collection of debt
- Reduce debtor days ensuring maximum cash flow and bad debt are kept to a minimum
- Ensure that no debt exceeds 90 days past due
- Manage Portfolio keeping accurate records of all activities
- Bad debt must be kept with acceptable levels
- Work with Customers to resolve queries
- Ensure that all calls made to customers are productive and in line with company policies and procedures
- Liaise in a timely and effective manner with all internal customers as required
- Carry out site meetings with customers where necessary
- Any Adhoc duties from time to time
- Attention to Detail
- Participate in monthly team meetings
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally have credit control or customer service & administration experience.
What's on Offer
A starting salary of between £16,500- £18,000 plus discretionary bonus.
Career development opportunities can be offered if the candidate desires.