You are here
Credit Controller with Sage Line 50 (Temporary)
- Credit Controller who has recent experience on Sage 50/100/200
- Must be happy to do a temporary role for a few weeks
About Our Client
Our client are based in the City of London and are looking to hire a temporary credit control to start the last week in October.
The role will be for a minimum of 4 weeks and paid on an hourly rate.
They are looking for someone who has worked on Sage as due to the short duration of the assignment they need someone who can understand the system (Accountancy).
This role, Credit Controller with Sage Line 50 (Temporary), involves
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Phone focused role
- Dealing with a backlog of debt that needs to be collected for Year End
- Invoices ranging from £50 up to £150,000
- Working in the Property Sector
- Working on Sage Line 50
- Updating client information on Sage
- Cash allocation on Sage
- Using Excel to a VLookUps and Pivot Tables level
- Based in the City of London
- Accountancy role
- Minimum of 4 weeks temp
The Successful Applicant
The candidate we are looking for, Credit Controller with Sage Line 50 (Temporary), is specifically looking for a candidate who has recent Sage experience.
The role is based in the City of London and will be a minimum of 4 weeks paid on an hourly rate.
The role will be to start without an interview in the last week of October.
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary for a candidate who has worked on Sage and can commit for 4 weeks.