You are here
Credit Controller - Immediatley available
- Have you got good excel skills?
- Have you chased from Public sector & Large corporate companies?
About Our Client
A large growing company that is developing on a monthly basis. Looking for an additional member for their Credit team. An exciting role which offers a very competitive salary and bonuses! Also offering progression and movement within the company.
- Responsible for a portfolio of customer's worth up to £70 million annual revenue.
- Chasing invoices by phone or email to reduce the debtor balance and debtor days.
- Resolving invoice and billings issues and referring internally as required for timely resolution.
- Maintaining the sales ledgers ensuring completeness and accuracy of the information within.
- Ensuring that customer payments are correctly receipted and applied on a daily basis.
- Reconciliations of debtor and sales ledger accounts.
- To assist with the month end process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Understanding their operations and determining how best to ensure payment terms are met.
- Updating Senior Management and Board members with query/invoice/payment updates.
- Resolution of unallocated cash balances.
- To ensure that all service users are correctly invoiced each month.
- To ensure that all invoices, bank statements, and other financial records are filed and archived regularly.
- To ensure daily, weekly, monthly cash and overdue debt KPIs are achieved.
- Reducing debtor outstanding debtors balances greater than 60 days.
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work demands.
- To be able to work efficiently.
- A good communicator
- Resilient - relishes a challenge, is not afraid of hard work.
- A team player with willingness to help others and go above and beyond their formal role.
- Good knowledge of computer based software (Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook)
- Confident with allocations, postings and journals.
- Intermediate Excel (Pivots, formulas, V Look up, formatting)
- Large ledger collections.
What's on Offer
- A temporary to permanent vacancy
- £27,000 - £29,000 per annum
- Company bonus scheme
- Company benefit package