You are here
Credit Controller- Excellent Progression Opportunities
Permanent, Full Time Position
Excellent progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our clients specialise in providing a bespoke service and have grown extensively over the last 5 years.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Monthly reporting on credit exposure and aged debts, including KPI reporting
- Customer qualification and portal questionnaires, Insurance requests, Trade references.
- Basic contract terms & conditions checks, including confidentiality agreements and code of conduct agreements
- Over 5k order sign off, Letter of credit presentations.
- Opening new credit accounts, Sales ledger account updates
- Raising credit notes and invoices
- Unallocated cash management, account reconciliations
- Sales Ledger refund requests, account management
- Key Account Credit Control & Relationship Building
- Pre Litigation
- Card payments, Issuing overdue/stop letters
- Conducting statement runs
- Issuing Final notices within defined processes. Passing court action files to the manager
- Various other adhoc responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates are required to have:
- Previous experience in a credit control position
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in Negotiation
- Experience of computerised sales ledger processing systems
- Experience of excel and Microsoft applications
- Demonstrate excellent customer service within a credit environment
What's on Offer
A starting salary of between £20,000- £25,000 per annum with various additional benefits.