You are here
Credit Control Supervisor
- Credit Control Supervisor, Construction, Part-Qual
- Permanent, Full-Time
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the construction industry, with a portfolio of blue chip companies on their books and a solid reputation for quality and service - both internally and externally.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for credit control, monitoring customer accounts and ensuring the collection of overdue debts.
- Management of one credit control administrator.
- Identification and management of potentially high risk customers and liaison with credit insurers.
- Allocation of customer payments.
- Management of the sales return process and advising sales order entry department regarding best practice.
- Working to deadlines in line with finance department requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- 5 years working knowledge of a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A reasonable understanding of accounting systems.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with colleagues from other disciplines including sales, dispatch and operations.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly successful and well respected business.