You are here
Credit Control Supervisor
Credit Control supervisor for growing firm
Accounts Receivable team leader to growing team
About Our Client
This company are at the forefront of their market with a strong link to the retail sector and have multiple revenue streams only adding to the complexity and interest of this Credit Control Supervisor position.
- Maintain smooth operation of all aspects of the sales ledger.
- Provide adequate staffing to cover operational opening hours whilst motivating and providing guidance and hands on assistance with the team to ensure weekly and monthly department targets are met.
- Ensure the team are operating in an effective manner, seeking to improve team performance through the development of skills, systems and process revision.
- Managing the legal process for the recovery of debt, actively chasing aged debt as and when it falls by taking the taking the lead in reviewing the more contentious and or difficult accounts.
- Ensure credit control disciplines are maintained and adhered to in regard to credit limits and credit procedures and policies, identifying opportunities and facilitating continual process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven Credit Control Supervisor background
- Self-starter with supervisory/management experience
- Pro-active, with a hands on approach to problem solving
- Able to deliver to agreed commitments on time
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team player and can work on own initiative
- Advanced user Microsoft Office/Excel
- Flexible approach to work and hours.
What's on Offer
Market leading package with a great progressive and growing organisation.