You are here
Credit Control Supervisor
- I am excited to be recruiting a Credit Control Supervisor
- My client is a progressive organisation in Nottingham city centre
About Our Client
My client is a large orgaisation based in Nottingham city centre. The organisation's credit control function is constantly taking on new business, so there will a wealth of opportunities for the Credit Control Supervisor. Additionally, you will be reporting into a highly experienced Credit Control and Accounts Receivable Manager, and through this, you will be given the opportunity to progress, learn and develop your skills.
The Credit Control Supervisor will be reporting into the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable Manager and will be empowered and encouraged to take on the following duties:
- supervising a team of 6
- providing support and advice to the debt collection team, which utilises a variety of debt collecting techniques
- ensuring workload is allocated and organised across the team
- ensure targets, quality standards and dealines are met
- act as a lead on testing new systems
- recommend and drive process changes and improvements
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and develop yourself within a progressive and dynamic organisation. This opportunity would suit an ambitious candidate that has plans to progress, as your will be empowered and trained by a well experienced line manager.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role you must have some experience of leading or supervising a team, but this need not be in a credit control setting. Additionally, you must have experience of credit control.
What's on Offer
he role is paying between £20,000 and £22,0000 and fantastic benefits are offered, such as flexible working, a generous holiday package and a great pension scheme.