You are here
This position is now filled
- Temporary Credit Analyst Opportunity
- Credit Analyst role - Temporary Contract
About Our Client
This business has been trading well above budget and continues to grow at a high rate. With them increasing the number of customers and credit, they now require a Credit Analyst to join an established accountancy team.
Reporting into the Head of Credit, your responsibilities as the Credit Analyst will be:
- Various degrees of risk assessment on 1200 Active customers for Denver customers (95% will be USA based); risk level will depend on risk category and credit limit value.
- Low level risk assessment - will be to confirm the correct legal entity we're trading with and then review and manipulate credit agency information on a spreadsheet
- Medium level risk assessment - will be to confirm correct legal entity, request purchase order, run credit agency report, potentially request financials and then risk assess balance sheet/profit & loss and cash flow statements if available.
- High level risk assessment - will be all of the above plus potentially carrying out discussions with Denver in conjunction with Group Credit Manager.
- The most challenging part of this project will be around data integrity and determining who they are trading with. i.e. which legal entity, branch, subsidiary or Group in order to align the accounts correctly
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within a commercial / financial credit risk environment
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
The package will include:
- Salary of Â£22,000 - Â£24,000 (negotiable on experience)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Great working environment