You are here
Credit analyst with wholesale experience
Previous credit analysis experience absolutely essential
Previous wholesale absolutely essential
About Our Client
Our client is a well established beauty Retail and Wholesale brand based in an affluent part of South West London
The role of Credit analyst with wholesale experience will hold the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and control a portfolio of business partners activity and payments against their credit limit;
- Responsible for on time cash collection;
- Allocation and issue of credit notes where necessary;
- Timely analysis and reconciliations (sometime complex) of queried/disputed transactions; Working closely with Operations Department;
- Anticipate developments and organise accounts requiring specific credit control process;
- Provide adhoc finance team support.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Credit analyst with wholesale experience candidate will hold the following qualities:
- Prior experience within a credit control/analysis wholesale environment, ideally the beauty / fashion sector dealing with large retailers.
- Multi company / multi currency experience;
- Strong Excel skills and experience with SAP and / or Web Vendor Portals would be advantageous;
- Analytical and Willingness to learn;
- AAT or similar accountancy qualification;
What's on Offer
We offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to progress their career within one of the worlds most prestigious retail/wholesale beauty brands, based in an affluent and buzzing part of South west London.