You are here
Court of Protection Paralegal
- A national law firm are looking for a Court of Protection Paralegal.
- This will be on a permanent contract in their London office.
About Our Client
Our client is a UK law firm with offices nationwide.
This Court of Protection Paralegal role will involve but not be limited to:
-Working within the full range of Court of Protection services including deputyship services, gifts, Statutory Wills and personal injury trusts.
- Ad-hoc support within the team.
- Client contact.
The Successful Applicant
For this Court of Protection role, the candidate our client is looking for will have:
- Completed a legal degree or GDL.
- Minimum of one year prior expertise working in a role involving Court of Protection work.
What's on Offer
This Court of Protection Paralegal role is offering:
- An annual salary of £24,000 per annum.