You are here
Costing Finance Analyst
- Costing Analysis in FMCG Industry
- Business Partnering
About Our Client
The client is a dynamic and growing FMCG Manufacturing business.
- Prepare and review product costings for submission to Finance Managers and Commercial for approval.
- Manage product costing work-flow to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Support NPD and chefs to ensure all recipes are submitted on Recipe Professor accurately and on time.
- Drive and support NPD and site product feasibility meetings and report back to senior management.
- Improve accuracy of packaging and labour costings.
- Continuous Improvement of use of new product costings system, Recipe Professor.
- Ensure SOPs maintained and improved.
- Understand production processes in each of the factories by regular visits to the factory floor and communication with the operations teams.
- Look at improving margins through cost reductions in the Prime costs.
- Support wider finance team when required.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate profile will have had experience in manufacturing and costing analysis, be comfortable presenting to senior directors and liaising with various members of staff within the business effectively.
What's on Offer
£30-40,000 + Study support. Competitive Benefits.