You are here
About Our Client
An established organisation who offer great career progression within their industry, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in accounting.
As Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Report and investigate on manufacturing variances
- Analyse / prepare correcting entries
- Provide support and guidance to operations
- Understand costing and allocation methods
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation, accounting, cost of sales and purchase price variance
- Support month, quarter and year end activities
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording of revenue
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a graduate who is part qualified candidate in either CIMA or ACCA who is looking to further their studies. Strong Excel skills will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £27,000 DOE