You are here
Corporate Immigration Paralegal
- A top UK law firm are looking for a Corporate Immigration Paralegal.
- This is a permanent contract.
About Our Client
Our client for this Corporate Immigration role is a top UK law firm with a growing immigration team based in central London.
This Corporate Immigration role will involve but not be limited to:
- It will largely comprise of UK, US and some China based corporate clients.
- Sponsor licensing with the UK Border Agency
- Inter company transfers and Tier 2 "sponsored" applications
- Tier 1 "highly skilled migrant visas"
- Investor and entrepreneur visas
- Sole representative applications (frequently US/tech/new venture companies)
- Prevention of illegal working and compliance
- Immigration issues on insolvency and corporate transactions
The Successful Applicant
The candidate our client is looking for with this Corporate Immigration Paralegal role will have:
- Prior expertise working in a corporate immigration role. Candidates who have worked in immigration but not specifically corporate immigration will not be suitable.
- Availability to start a role as soon as possible but maximum with one month's notice.
- Prior expertise in the legal sector.
What's on Offer
This Corporate Immigration Paralegal role is offering:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting department in a top UK law firm.