You are here
Corporate Actions Assistant
Edinburgh City Centre
About Our Client
A boutique firm in Edinburgh city centre
* Ensure all corporate action events, including income events, are captured and all checks are completed to validate accuracy of vendor data prior to effective corporate action date.
* Certify that all corporate action market events and asset types such as equities, fixed income and derivatives are correctly processed, reviewed and reconciled.
* Monitor the Corporate Actions Manager (CAM) and effectively manage processing volumes over futures periods.
* Investigate, resolve and clear all reconciliation discrepancies on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
* Good Investments and Securities experience within a corporate actions, asset reconciliations and general fund administration capacity.
* Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of downstream processes.
* Working knowledge of Excel and leading data vendor tools.
* Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of corporate actions risks.
What's on Offer
A competitive rate