You are here
- I am always looking for Contracts Managers for temp & contract opportunities
- Positions based in City of London, Greater London and Surrey.
About Our Client
The vacancies are organisations with in-house legal teams across all industries.
Please note this is not relating to a specific vacancy. I require all candidates to be registered with Page, prior to placing into temp/contract roles.
General Responsibilities for Contracts Managers include, however are not limited to:
o Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)-Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution:
· Non Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
· Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.)
· Commercial and Public (Federal, State and Local Municipalities) Contracting
o Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual "middleman" between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
o On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
o Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
o As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
o Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
o Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
o Work with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
o Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies,, export controls etc. May include 'financial engineering' and understanding / evaluating economic impact of terms and term options.
o Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
o Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
o Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
o Handle on-going issue and change management
o Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
o Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
o Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
The Successful Applicant
- Have proven professional expertise within a similar role
- Have recognised Legal qualifications
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Possess the necessary expertise in which to advise
- Be able to work independently following a suitable knowledge transfer transition
What's on Offer
The Contracts Manager will be employed on a temp/contract basis. All roles based in City of London, Greater London and Surrey.
The successful candidates will have a relevant Legal qualification/degree.