You are here
Compliance Officer (2 year Contract)
- Build upon your skills within this Not-For-Profit organisation in Berkshire.
- Applicants must have previous experience in an audit/compliance envrionment.
About Our Client
Our client is a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Berkshire working in the education sector.
They are known for providing a wonderful working environment where staff are continually supported in their development and integration into the team.
- Project managing the development towards ISO27001 and then ongoing compliance
- Developing and monitoring policies and procedures in relation to information security and compliance
- Managing meetings of relevant working groups, planning agendas and facilitating inputs
- Maintaining and updating risk assessments in relation to compliance
- Ensuring compliance meets the new General Data Protection Regulation
- Planning and coordinating internal and external audit activities
- Providing reports to the senior management team on necessary changes
- Supporting departments by answering questions and responding to requests.
This role also involves line management responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO27001
- Understanding of the current Data Protection Act
- Coordination and organisational skills
- Good written communication skills including the ability to write reports and procedures, along with strong verbal communication skills
- Preferably experience in a compliance/audit environment or role
What's on Offer
Competitive salary based on experience