You are here
Complaint Investigation Team Leader
- Complaint Investigation and Resolution
- Property Management Company
About Our Client
This property management company look after premises for public sector clients all over the UK and resolve any queries or complaints related to their service.
Based in Central London and walking distance from major train and tube stations, they are easily accessible from all sides of London.
The Complaint Investigation Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Responding to and investigating complaints of a complex and senior nature
- Chasing up senior members of staff to ensure resolutions meet SLAs and KPIs
- Line management of Customer Service Advisers
- Acting as a customer champion, challenging peers and senior managers
The Successful Applicant
The successful Complaint Investigation Team Leader will:
- Have solid management experience in a customer service / case management environment
- Be a confident communicator to build internal and external relationships
- Be committed to providing first-rate customer service
- Have an understanding of property management and/or public services
What's on Offer
A salary of 36k+ (dependant on experience) and an attractive benefits package.