You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected automotive business based in Immingham. They also have another close by location based in Grimsby where part of this role will take place.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Finance manager and will manager a team of 4 transactional staff.
The main duties will be carried out;
- Management of the day to day running of the Finance Department and supervision of Finance team.
- Management of Balance sheet & Profit & Loss accounts
- Preparation of CIS / VAT / Corporation Tax returns & reconciliation of PAYE accounts.
- Prepare the monthly management reporting both internally and externally
- Provide support to Operations departments regarding finance matters
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed
Prepare the statutory financial statements for the Group of Companies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Must be immediately available or on a short notice period
- Hold fantastic management and people skills
- Have high organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of TAX, Management Accounts and Group Reporting
What's on Offer
On site parking + immediate start + fantastic company bonus + salary between £30,000 and £35,000.