You are here
This position is now filled
Commercial Management Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Manufacturing Organisation
About Our Client
The client is a national manufacturing and production organisation with a Head Office in Thirsk. With a number of notable projects recently completed, the continued success and growth has seen the need to recruit a Commercial Management Accountant.
As an Commercial Management Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, however are not limited to: Completing the month end process, Complete the Balance Sheet reconciliations, Month end journals, prepayments and accruals, Maintain fixed assets register, Manage the P&L, Complete thorough analysis and liaise with the production manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification - Essential
- Have extensive knowledge of preparing management accounts - Essential
- Be commercially focused - Essential
- Be comfortable dealing with both internal and external stakeholders - Essential
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary up to Â£35,000 + full study support + on site parking + competitive package + progression opportunities available