You are here
Commercial Finance Analyst
- Progressive Commercial Finance Analyst Role
- International rapidly expanding company
About Our Client
As a internationally leading professional business services firm, our client have an excellent client base with links to the Trade and Services industry and have progressed significantly since establishment. Looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team located in the Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk office
- Support the Sales Team with the provision of costings for new bids and re-tenders.
- Building cost models
- Preparation of quotations for new sites for existing customers.
- Supporting the Operations Directors and Group MD with any cost challenges
- Financial performance review alongside Divisional finance team
- Receive contract variations from within the business and ensure these are communicated to the relevant parties
- Weekly production of Variation Reports
- Maintain and update the contract database on a timely basis
- Explaining financial analysis to non-financial colleagues
A successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be working closely with the Group Management Accountant and Group Financial controller. Some travel will be required to other offices and customer sites.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate
- AAT Qualified or part-qualified CIMA / ACCA with demonstrable skills for the role
- Experience of working within a fast paced business
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict reporting deadlines
- Strong excel skills
- Commercial awareness
- Understand and apply financial and commercial principles.
- Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value
- Makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
What's on Offer
The client is offering excellent career and development opportunities alongside a competitive package